Print Friendly Recipe
- Busy day dinner
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 lb (.5 kg). package frozen shredded hash browns or more
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). can evaporated milk
- 2 cups (475 ml) shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste.
- Spray inside of crockpot.
- Put frozen hash browns in.
- Salt and pepper.
- Pour milk over top.
- Cover with cheese.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Add meat, salad, vegies and there's dinner.
- Anything that's quick and easy and especially crockpot, I like. This doesn't get much easier.
You can stick anything else in you'd like, shredded cheese, corn, broccoli, chopped green peppers. Anything. Just let your imagination run wild. I love crockpot recipes. They're fun.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.