Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:2 tall glasses
- 2 cups (475 ml) vanilla ice cream
- 1-1/4 cups (300 ml) low fat (or reduced fat) milk
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). mint extract (not peppermint)
- 8 drops green food coloring
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend on high speed until smooth. (Stop blender to stir with a rubber scraper if necessary to help blend ice cream.)
- Pour into two tall glasses and serve.
- Makes 2 servings, approx. 12 oz. each.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.