Print Friendly Recipe
- from The Pampered Chef
- Recipes from the Heart Cookbook
- 24 cherry tomatoes, stemmed
- 6 bacon slices, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) finely chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonnaise
- fresh parsley for garnish
- Place tomatoes, stem-side down, on cutting board.
- Cut thin slice from the top of each tomato.
- Using a small spoon, scoop out tomato pulp;discard.
- Invert tomatoes on paper towels; drain thoroughly.
- In small bowl, combine bacon, onion and mayonnaise; spoon into tomatoes.
- Cover and chill about 2 hours.
- Garnish with parsley, if desired.
- I hope this is the Pampered Chef recipe you were looking for.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.