Print Friendly Recipe
- 4 cups (950 ml) flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml). baking soda
- 1 tsp (5 ml). baking powder
- 7 oz (196 grm). sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) raisins
- 16 oz (448 grm). buttermilk
- cooking spray (to coat pan)
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt, and baking powder in large bowl and stir, then incorporate raisins.
- Add buttermilk slowly and mix ingredients making a dough.
- Once bread is properly kneaded, spray loaf pan with small amount of cooking spray and coat with flour.
- Pour dough into loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 65 to 70 minutes.
- Make small wholes in top of loaf to allow air to escape for a less condensed loaf.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.