Print Friendly Recipe
- Delicate tasty French crepes
- Laura Pascoe-Garcia
Serves/Makes: 6 crepes approx.
- 1 cup (225 ml) all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml). cinnamon (optional)
- Combine flour, milk, eggs,and oil.
- Add salt.
- Heat and lightly grease a 6 inch skillet.
- Spoon in 2 tbsp (30 ml) of batter; lift and tilt pan to spread batter evenly.
- Brown on one side only.
- Remove and place on paper toweling.
- Serve and fill with flavorite fillings such as fruit jam, canned fruits, or cream cheese and maple syrup.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.