Print Friendly Recipe
- Main Dish
- Nancy-Jean Hein
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1-1/2 Lbs (.7 kg). ground hamburger
- 9 medium potatoes (approx.), made into mashed potatoes
- 1 15.25 oz (427 grm). can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 8.5 oz (238 grm). can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 15.25 oz (427 grm). can cut green beans, drained
- 1 8.5 oz (238 grm). can cut green beans, drained
- 1 15.25 oz (427 grm). can carrots, drained
- 1 8.5 oz (238 grm). can carrots, drained
- as many slices of American cheese as to your liking
- Brown the ground beef and drain off the fat.
- Prepare your mashed potatoes the way that you like them.
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- In a 13x9 inch baking dish place the browned hamburger on the bottom.
- Then add your carrots, corn, and green beans.
- Then spread your mashed potatoes over the top of all of that.
- Then put your cheese slices on the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for approximately 30 minutes or until your cheese is a little brown on top.
- This is a very simple dish and it includes most of your food groups which means it is also healthy. The kids will love it!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.