Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 1 lb (.5 kg). bacon
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Dijon mustard +/-
- 1 cup (225 ml) brown sugar +/-
- 2 to 3 cans whole water chestnuts
- chutney (i.e. Major Greys)
- Cut bacon strips in half and lay them on a cookie sheet.
- Spread each slice with mustard and sprinkle generously with brown sugar.
- Place a water chestnut on each slice, roll up, and secure with a toothpick.
- Bake 20 minutes in 350 degree (175 C.) oven.
- Broil briefly on each side to crisp bacon.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve with a small bowl of chutney for dipping.
- A hit at many a cocktail party.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.