Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:16 wontons or more
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can crabmeat
- 6 oz (168 grm). cream cheese
- 1/2 tbsp (7 ml) minced garlic
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1 dash pepper
- wonton skins
- 1 beaten egg
- oil for frying
- Pick over crab to remove shell.
- Mix together crab, cream cheese, minced garlic, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Place only 1/2 tsp (2 ml) filling in each wonton skin.
- Seal edges with beaten egg.
- Make sure you squeeze all the air out or they will pop open and make a mess.
- Deep fry at 350 degrees (175 C.) til brown and crispy.
- Blot on paper towels.
- Very diet friendly. Takes 20 min. prep time and 2 min cook time.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.