Print Friendly Recipe
- canned biscuits, cinnamon, sugar
- family recipe card
Serves/Makes:1 bundt pan
- 3 tubes refrigerator biscuits
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) granulated sugar
- 3 tsp (15 ml). cinnamon
- 1 cup (225 ml) brown sugar
- 1-1/2 sticks margarine
- Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces.
- Combine 2/3 cup (150 ml) of granulated sugar and 2 tsp (10 ml). cinnamon in a plastic bag.
- Put pieces of biscuit in the bag and shake until covered.
- Place pieces in well-greased Bundt pan.
- In a medium sauce pan combine brown sugar, 1 tsp (5 ml) of cinnamon and margarine. Cook until bubbly.
- Pour over biscuits and bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 25 minutes.
- Cool 15 minutes, then turn out onto a large plate.
- Pull apart to eat. Do not cut with a knife. Pieces are bite sized.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.