Print Friendly Recipe
- A very filling dish thats quick and easy to make.
- Brandi Orenduff
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). container sour cream
- 1 tube Ritz crackers
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Clean chicken breasts and place them in 9" x 12" baking dish.
- In large mixing bowl, combine soup and sour cream; mix until well blended.
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- Crumble crackers wile still in tube.
- Open tube and sprinkle crumbs over top of chicken.
- Sprinkle poppyseeds over top of dish as desired.
- Cook in oven for approximately 30 to 45 minutes.
- Very quick and easy. Whole family will love!
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.