Print Friendly Recipe
- Memaw from Geema
- 1 avocado, peeled and finely diced
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) lime juice
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) green pepper, diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) cilantro or parsley, chopped
- 1 jalapeno seeded and minced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tsp (10 ml) olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine avocado and lime juice, set aside.
- In another bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well and carefully fold into avocado.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refridgerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Stir well and serve.
- 15 minute prep time
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.