Print Friendly Recipe
- Made with canned biscuits
- 4 tubes of biscuits (regular size, 10 count)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter or margerine, melted
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml). cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Grease bundt pan.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon together.
- Layer one tube of biscuits in the bottom of the pan.
- 1/4 Pour of melted butter/margerine over biscuits.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 of sugar mixture.
- Repeat for each layer.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Let cool slightly then turn out onto plate and pull apart to eat.
- I have had this recipe for over 20 years. It's always been popular with my family. Sometimes I sprinkle nuts or chocolate chips in the layers for variety.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.