Print Friendly Recipe
- From the back of the box
- 16 oz (448 grm). Mueller's Spaghetti
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) pepper
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) milk
- 1 lb (.5 kg). lean ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 eggs
- 2 30 oz (840 grm). jars prepared spaghetti sauce
- Cook and drain pasta according to package directions.
- In large bowl combine ground beef, bread crumbs, parmesan, onion, milk, eggs, garlic and pepper.
- Shape into 20 1-1/2 inch balls.
- In 5-quart dutch oven bring spaghetti sauce to boil; add meatballs and return to boil.
- Reduce heat to low; partially cover and simmer 25 minutes or until meatballs are thoroughly cooked.
- Toss spaghetti with 1 cup (225 ml) sauce; top with remaining sauce and meatballs.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.