Print Friendly Recipe
- From the back of the box
- 16 oz (448 grm). Mueller's Spaghetti
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) flavored dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). ground beef
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). ground pork
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) ground black pepper
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 tsp (5 ml) garlic salt
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 30 oz (840 grm). jar spaghetti sauce
- Cook and drain pasta according to package directions.
- In medium bowl, mix together beef, pork, bread crumbs, egg, garlic salt and pepper.
- Shape mixture into 2-inch balls.
- In large skillet, heat oil; add meatballs and cook until browned.
- Add spaghetti sauce; simmer 15 to 20 minutes.
- Toss pasta with sauce; serve with meatballs.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.