Print Friendly Recipe
- 16 oz (448 grm). Mueller's Spaghetti
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). ground beef
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) black pepper
- 1 32 oz (896 grm). jar prepared spaghetti sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) oil
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Cook and drain pasta according to package directions.
- In medium bowl, combine beef, breadcrumbs, parsley, eggs, salt, black pepper and garlic powder; shape into 1-1/2 inch meatballs.
- Brown meatballs in oil in large skillet; drain.
- Add spaghetti sauce; simmer until meatballs are cooked through, about 30 minutes.
- Serve meatballs and sauce over cooked pasta.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.