Print Friendly Recipe
- 3 12 oz (336 grm). packages refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 cup (225 ml) white sugar
- 2 tsp (10 ml). ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) margarine
- 1 cup (225 ml) packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Grease one 9 or 10 inch tube pan.
- Mix white sugar and cinnamon in a plastic bag.
- Cut biscuits into quarters.
- Shake 6 to 8 biscuit pieces in the sugar cinnamon mix. Arrange pieces in the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Continue until all biscuits are coated and placed in pan. If using nuts and raisins, arrange them in and among the biscuit pieces as you go along.
- In a small saucepan, melt the margarine with the brown sugar over medium heat.
- Boil for 1 minute. Pour over the biscuits.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 35 minutes.
- Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a plate.
- Do not cut! The bread just pulls apart.
- From LuAnn Connolly on another recipe website.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.