Print Friendly Recipe
- Party snack
Serves/Makes:4 or more servings
- 1 can whole water chestnuts
- 1 lb (.5 kg). sliced bacon, cut in half
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) soy sauce
- Marinate water chestnuts in soy sauce for one half hour.
- Drain and roll in sugar.
- Wrap each with 1/2 slice of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Put in pan and bake at 400 degrees (200 C.) for 20 minutes or until the bacon is done.
- Serve while still hot.
- If prepared ahead of time, refrigerate and then bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 5 to 10 minutes or put under broiler to heat through.
- A family favorite for 3 generations.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.