Print Friendly Recipe
- Carlene McElwee
Serves/Makes:1 bundt pan
- 2 cans biscuits (10 each)
- 2 sticks margarine
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) or more cinnamon
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Place 1 stick margarine in Bundt pan and put in oven to melt.
- Melt other stick of margarine in small pan.
- Place sugar and cinnamon in bag and shake to mix.
- Cut biscuits into quarters and put in bag and shake, a few at a time, until covered with the cinnamon/sugar mixture.
- When margarine is melted in Bundt pan, add 1/2 cup (125 ml) pecans to pan.
- Sprinkle a little sugar and cinnamon over the other 1/2 cup (125 ml) pecans.
- Place biscuit quarters around the Bundt pan, layering with melted margarine and pecans.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree (175 C.) oven for 30 or 40 minutes.
- Pull apart to eat.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.