Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:6 (1/2 c.) servings
- 1 cup (225 ml) regular rice
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) nutmeg
- 2 cups (475 ml) spinach
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) chicken broth
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) grated parmesan cheese
- Add rice and nutmeg to rice bowl; stir well.
- Chop spinach and add with onion and chicken broth to rice bowl.
- Fill steamer base with water to"Hi" fill line.
- Steam for 45 to 47 minutes.
- Stir after 25 minutes.
- Gently stir parmesan cheese into rice just before serving.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.