Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 3 oz (84 grm). package Jello, strawberry flavor
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) boiling water
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) cold water
- ice cubes
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). tub of Cool Whip
- 1 cup (225 ml) or so of chopped strawberries (save some big ones for the top of the pie!)
- 1 prepared no bake crust (I like the dark choc. Oreo flavor)
- Stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl for 2 minutes or until dissolved.
- Mix cold water and ice to make 1-1/4 cups (300 ml). Add to gelatin, stirring until slightly thickened, remove any remaining ice.
- Stir in 8 oz (224 grm). of Cool Whip with wire whisk until smooth.
- Mix in fruit.
- Put in fridge (in the bowl) for 30 minutes until mixture is thicker and smooth.
- Spoon into prepared crust.
- Refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight if possible, till firm.
- Garnish with more strawberries!
- Store leftovers in fridge.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.