Print Friendly Recipe
- Main dish using kraft deluxe macaroni and cheese
- 1 14 oz (392 grm). package Kraft deluxe macaroni and cheese dinner
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground beef
- 1 1.25 oz (35 grm). package taco seasoning mix
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) sour cream
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup (225 ml) salsa
- Prepare dinner as directed on package.
- Meanwhile brown meat in skillet; drain.
- Add taco-seasoning mix and 3/4 cup (175 ml) of water to meat; simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir sour cream into prepared dinner.
- Spoon half of the dinner mixture into 2 quarts (1900 ml) baking dish; top with layers of the meat mixture, 1 cup (225 ml) cheese and remaining dinner mixture. Cover.
- Bake at 400 degrees (200 C.) for 15 minutes.
- Top with salsa and remaining 1/2 cup (125 ml) cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, 5 more minutes.
Copyright ©1997-2021 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.