Print Friendly Recipe
- A one dish meal
- Karin Wideisen
- 1 chicken, cut up
- 2 cups (475 ml) rice
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can water
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- Mix soups, water and rice.
- Pour into a 9" x 12" pan.
- Place chicken pieces over rice mixture.
- Sprinkle with salt and cover with aluminum foil.
- Cook for 1 hour and 30 minutes at 350 degrees (175 C.). Don't peek!
- Remove from oven and it should be ready to serve.
- From Betty Teegarden's cookbook. Heavenly!!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.