Print Friendly Recipe
- This is delicious. Got it from a recipe book somewhere!
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). vegetable oil
- 8 oz (224 grm). lean pork mince
- 1/2 Chinese cabbage, shredded or Pak Choi
- 4 oz (112 grm). green beans, sliced lengthways
- 2 celery stalks, sliced lengthways
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 cup (225 ml) chicken stock
- 2 tsp (10 ml). cornflour
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). soy sauce
- 2 boneless chicken breast fillets, cooked and cut into cubes
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). uncooked prawns, shelled and deveined
- 8 oz (224 grm). canned bamboo shoots
- Heat oil in large wok or frying pan add pork and stir-fry for 5 minutes or until browned.
- Add cabbage, beans, celery, onions and carrot. Stir-fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Place stock, cornflour and soy sauce in a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- Stir mixture into the wok, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until the mixture boils and thickens.
- Add chicken, prawns and bamboo shoots and cook for 3-4 minutes longer or until the prawns are cooked.
- Serve immediately.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.