Print Friendly Recipe
- MeMaw from Sharon
- 1 lb (.5 kg). pork steak
- 1 cup (225 ml) celery
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped onions
- 2 tsp (10 ml) soy sauce
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Accent or MSG seasoning
- 2 beef boullion in 2 cups (475 ml) water
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) cornstarch
- 1 3 oz (84 grm). can mushrooms save 1/4 cup (60 ml) liquid
- 1 can chow mein vegetables drained
- 3 cups (700 ml) bean sprouts drained
- 1 can water chestnuts drained
- 2 tsp (10 ml) molasses
- chow mein noodles
- Spray skillet with non stick spray.
- Cut pork in thin slices, and brown.
- Stir in celery, onion, soy sauce, Accent, and the 2 cups (475 ml) boullion.
- Cover and simmer 30 minutes.
- Blend the cornstarch, in the 1/4 cup (60 ml) of mushroom juice, stir into mixture.
- Add mushrooms, veggies, sprouts, chestnuts, and molasses and stir til thick and boiling.
- Continue to boil and stir 1 minute.
- Serve over chow mein noodles.
- Vegetables, bean sprouts and water chestnuts come in one size can only.
2 hours prep time 30 minutes cook time
Cholesterol 0 mg
Carbs. 9.5 g
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.