Print Friendly Recipe
- Healthy and very tasty and great for all diets.
- MeMaw from carolreu
- vegetable spray
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) flour
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) rye flour
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) instant oatmeal
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) brown sugar packed
- 3-1/2 tsp (17.5 ml) baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1 cup (225 ml) 1% milk
- 1/4 canola oil
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Spray muffin tin.
- In large bowl, mix flour, rye flour , oatmeal, sugar, baking powder and salt til blended.
- Make a well in center and add milk, oil, and egg. Stir til blended.
- Spoon batter into tin, filling 2/3 full.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 5 minutes, then finish cooling on rack.
- Very very moist and really delicious. You can't eat just one.
5 minutes prep time, 20 minutes cook time.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.