Print Friendly Recipe
- MeMaw from Chris
- 1-3/4 cups (425 ml) cornmeal
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) flour
- 4 tsp (20 ml) baking powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) baking soda
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) white sugar
- 2 cups (475 ml) buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees (225 C.).
- Spray baking tin.
- In large bowl, mix cornmeal, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar.
- In a separate bowl mix buttermilk, eggs, and oil; beat well.
- Pour buttermilk mixture into flour mix; stir til blended. Pour into tin.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Prep time 10 min., Cook time 15 min., ready in 25 min.
Cal. 179, chol. 37 mg., carb. 26.3 g. Haven't made these yet, but am tonight. Should be very good.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.