Print Friendly Recipe
- 4-1/2 cups (1050 ml) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking soda
- 1 tsp (5 ml) cream of tartar
- 1 cup (225 ml) butter, softened
- 1 cup (225 ml) vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) powdered sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla extract
- 1 tsp (5 ml) almond extract
- sugar for rolling (plain or colored)
- Preheat oven 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Combine flour, baking soda and cream of tartar, mixing well; set aside.
- With electric mixer, cream sugars, oil and butter.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat until lightened in color.
- Stir in flour mixture just until mixed.
- Roll into 1-inch balls.
- Roll in sugar place on non-stick baking sheets about 2-inches apart and flatten with fork in criss-cross pattern.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes.
- Transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
- Store in tightly sealed container.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.