Print Friendly Recipe
- A melody of yellow squash, zuccchini, and tomatoes; Diabetic friendly
- Memaw and McCormick
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
- 3 medium zucchini, sliced into rounds
- 1 yellow squash, sliced into rounds
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 2 tomatoes, chopped or home made chunky sauce
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) pepper
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat olive oil in a skillet.
- Add the zucchini and onions,and squash, saute a few minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, Old Bay and pepper.
- Cover pan and reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and cook 5 minutes more.
- Serves 4 Prep time 10 min Cook time 15 min. Calories:106
Chol: 8mg Carb:8.9 g
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.