Print Friendly Recipe
- Trisha D.
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped onion
- 1 10-3/4 oz (301 grm). can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). can tomatoes, cut up
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) dried thyme crushed
- dash pepper
- 1 cup (225 ml) elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). can of luncheon meat cut in 1 x 1/2 inch strips
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) shredded American cheese
- In medium skillet melt butter; cook chopped onion till tender but not brown.
- Stir in soup, tomatoes, thyme and pepper.
- Add macaroni, luncheon meat, and green pepper.
- Turn into 1-1/2 quarts (1425 ml) casserole.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 35-40 minutes or until hot.
- Hope this is the recipe you're looking for. Found it for you in my old 1970 Better Homes and Garden recipe book. :0)
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.