Print Friendly Recipe
- Jo-Tina Baldoni
- 115 grams butter
- 1/2 tin condensed milk
- 1 pkt malt biscuits
- 1 pkt fruit puffs
- Warm butter and condensed milk, until butter is soft.
- Crush biscuits, cut lollies.
- Pour in butter and condensed milk and Mix together.
- Roll into logs. (1 large or 2 smaller)
- Roll in coconut.
- Set in fridge.
- Cut into slices
- Editors note: A recipe for our metric friends. Sorry but the capabilities of our program prohibit its conversion and I have no idea where you would find the ingredients.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.