Print Friendly Recipe
- Jo-Tina Baldoni
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 lb (.5 kg). to 2 lbs (.9 kg). fresh asparagus
- 1 lemon
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 cup (225 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) buttermilk or milk
- 1 envelope ranch dressing mix
- 1 small red onion, sliced thin
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) chopped fresh basil
- 1 lemon, divided
- red pepper flakes (or any hot spice you favor)
- Snap the tough tips of the asparagus then squeeze the lemon over the asparagus.
- Salt and pepper and set aside to marinade.
- Mix together rest of ingredients to make dressing and chill.
- Grill the asparagus for about 10 minutes turning alot until tender.
- Remove from grill and pour the lemon juice over the asparagus, then just serve it with dressing.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.