Print Friendly Recipe
- Prickly Pear
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 3 medium zucchini sliced about 1/4" thick
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) butter
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) olive oil
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) to 3/4 cup (175 ml) walnuts (as desired)
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) nutmeg
- salt & pepper to taste
- Roast walnuts in butter in frying pan.
- Remove walnuts from pan and set aside.
- Wipe pan with paper towel.
- Add olive oil to pan and heat.
- Add zucchini slices, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Saute until tender.
- Add in roasted walnuts.
- This is just one of those too easy dishes that tastes special. Give it a try--you won't be disappointed.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.