Print Friendly Recipe
- Unbelievable on steaks, hamburgers, and pork
Serves/Makes:6 cups or more
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) catsup
- 3 cups (700 ml) Dale's sauce
- 1 cup (225 ml) soy sauce
- 1 cup (225 ml) red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). lemon juice
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). course ground black pepper
- 1 cup (225 ml) spicy mustard
- Mix all ingredients together in a large pot and cook on medium heat until hot.
- Let stand.
- Use as a marinade on steaks and hamburgers-WOW!
Pass this one on to your friends. Or keep it as your little secret!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.