Print Friendly Recipe
- A no-bake cherry dessert
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sliced almonds
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). pkg. cream cheese
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). container sour cream
- 1 cup (225 ml) whipping cream
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Spenda (no substitute)
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 1 can cherry pie filling with Splenda sweetener
- Place slice almonds in bottom of a 9" x 9" pyrex dish.
- Whip whipping cream until nearly stiff, add vanilla and 1/4 cup (60 ml) Splenda. Set aside.
- In another bowl, whip softened cream cheese with an electric blender until smooth. Mix in sour cream and 1/4 cup (60 ml) Splenda. Fold in reserved sweetened whipping cream.
- Gently spoon cream mixture over the slivered almonds.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or so.
- Spoon cherry pie filling (made with Splenda) on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate an hour or so or over night.
- To serve, cut into squares and squirt a bit of canned whipped topping (no carbs) on each serving.
- Sprinkle with additional shaved almonds.
- This dessert is one of my husbands favorites - carbs or not!
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.