Print Friendly Recipe
- A new way to enjoy mashed potatoes
- 1 7.6 oz (212.8 grm). package instant potatoes
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 3 eggs
- 8 slices toast
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Fix potatoes according to directions; set aside.
- Melt butter in skillet.
- Add onion and celery, cook til tender.
- Stir celery and onion into potatoes'
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Break toast into small pieces and stir into potatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Put into an 11x7 inch baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Prep time 30 minutes. Cook time 45 minutes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.