Print Friendly Recipe
- Diane B.
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) fresh lime juice
- 6 tbsp (90 ml) olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp (5 ml) cracked black pepper
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) ground cumin
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) crushed red pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a blender container.
- Cover and whirl at high speed until well blended.
- A terrific Mexican-style salad combines butter or other leafy lettuce, watercress, julienned jicama, sliced green onions and radishes, avocado and green pepper (or any combination of the above). Toss with cumin salad dressing and add roasted pepitas right before serving for a little tasty crunch.
Thanks to Diane for sharing the Sunset Magazine recipe for cumin dressing.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.