Print Friendly Recipe
- A great garlic dip for raw veggies or french bread.It's awesome
- 1 lb (.5 kg). butter
- 6 or more garlic bulbs, chopped fine
- 1 can flat anchovies
- 2 cups (475 ml) to 5 cups (1175 ml) heavy whipping cream
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). can cream of mushroom soup
- Melt butter, anchovies,and garlic in large pan.
- Saute until garlic and anchovies dissolve.
- Add whipping cream and soup.
- Cook on low heat stirring often until thick, approximately 4 to 5 hours.
- We dip green pepper, cabbage, celery, and the favorite--french bread.
If you find the dip is not getting thick after 3 hours or so you can add 1 can of milnot.
Don't fret if you don't like anchovies, you can't taste them
when it's done. Honest!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.