Print Friendly Recipe
- Energy Bar
- Gloria Eccles
- Nonstick Spray Coating
- 1 cup (225 ml) quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) soy flour
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Fiber 1 Cereal
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). ground ginger
- 1 beaten egg
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) honey
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml). canola oil
- 1 16 oz (448 grm) pkg. mixed dried fruit bits
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sunflower nuts
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) flax seed
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees (175 C.).
- Line an 8x8x2-inch baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Spray foil with nonstick spray coating.
- Set pan aside.
- In a large bowl combine oats, flour, cereal, and ginger. Add egg, applesauce, honey, brown sugar and oil; mix well.
- Stir in fruit bits, sunflower nuts, flax seed and walnuts.
- Spread mixture evenly in prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until lightly browned around the edges.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Use edges of foil to lift from pan.
- I've created this recipe by looking at other energy bar ingredients. I would like to know the number of calories, number of fat grams and number of fiber grams.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.