Print Friendly Recipe
- This is from a resturant in Houston
- 10 tbsp (150 ml) butter
- 1 cup (225 ml) flour
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) baking powder
- 2 cups (475 ml) sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) cloves
- 1 cup (225 ml) buttermilk
- 1 29 oz (812 grm). can sweet potatoes drained and diced
- your favorite berries
- Preheat oven 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Butter 9x13 inch baking dish with 1 tbsp (15 ml) butter.
- Mix remaining 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter with flour, baking powder, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
- Add buttermilk in slow stream while stirring and pour into baking dish.
- Top with sweet potatoes.
- Bake about 15 - 20 minutes. Cobbler will be moist.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Chill 1 hour before cutting into squares.
- Re-heat in microwave and garnish with berriess.
- 20 min prep time, 20 min cook time. Calories 262, Chol.26 mg, carb. 42.8 g.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.