Print Friendly Recipe
- Chicken with a great flavor of bacon. What better way to enjoy the both of two worlds?
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter melted
- 2 bone-in chicken breast halves with skin
- 1 tsp (5 ml) seasoning salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml) garlic powder or to taste
- 2 thick slices bacon
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). can sliced mushrooms drained
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) heavy cream *
- *May use 1 tsp (5 ml) flour mixed with 2 tsp (10 ml) water instead
- Preheat oven 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Pour melted butter into a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Add chicken, skin down, srinkle with salt and garlic.
- Turn chicken over, season and lay bacon on top.
- Sprinkle with mushrooms.
- Bake for 45 to 60 minutes.
- Remove chicken to platter and keep warm.
- Pour juices from dish into a small saucepan and whisk with cream over low heat til thick.
- Pour sauce over chicken.
- Serve with chicken flavor rice and a crisp salad.
- Prep time 15 min. Cook time 1 hour. Calories 812. Chol. 241 mg., carbs. 2.6 g.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.