Print Friendly Recipe
- Chocoholics unite! Chocolate is good for you!
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- 1 cup (225 ml) plain yogurt
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) to 2 tbsp (30 ml) light brown sugar packed
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) almond extract
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) vanilla
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) cinnamon
- 1 small banana
- Combine the milk, yogurt, cocoa, 1 tbsp (15 ml) brown sugar, almond, vanilla and cinnamon in blender and puree til smooth.
- Add sliced banana and blend again til combine.
- Add the rest of the brown sugar.
- Pour into glass and really enjoy.
- Cal 272, chol 30 mg carb 44 g calcium 370 mg. But, it's good for you. This was all this chocoholic needed to read. Look out Nestles, Hersey and all the rest.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.