Print Friendly Recipe
- A light seafood pasta salad with poppyseed dressing
- Vicky Bryant
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). pkg. rotini noodles
- 1 large carrot, sliced
- 1 cup (225 ml) grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 small jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 cucumber, de-seeded and sliced
- 1 sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 small bag of radishes, sliced
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). bay scallops, steamed
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). small shrimp, steamed or boiled your favorite way
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). bottle of La Martinique Poppyseed Dressing
- Cook pasta just to al dente.
- Put all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Toss thoroughly to incorporate the poppyseed dressing.
- You can always add more seafood or you can even change the seafood to blackened chicken. Play with the veggies to reflect your favorites. This is just a list of what I use.
I serve this with my cheesy cornbread.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.