Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) white truffle oil
- 1-1/2 tbsp (20 ml) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) champagne wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) sea salt
- Few grindings of black pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together while truffle oil, olive oil, champagne wine vinegar, lemon juice, sea salt, and black pepper; set aside or refrigerate until ready to use.
- If refrigerating, bring to room temperature before using.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.