Print Friendly Recipe
- 24 mushrooms, cleaned
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese, whipped
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). can crabmeat
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) horseradish
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) bread crumbs
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) milk
- butter or cooking spray, to coat baking dish
- Combine all ingredients except mushrooms.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Fill mushrooms with crabmeat mixture.
- In large baking dish coat with 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter and bake mushrooms for 10 minutes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.