Print Friendly Recipe
- A really great drink for picnics and hot summer days.
- Alyssa, the Everett Herald
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar (or to taste)
- 2-1/2 cups (600 ml) cold water
- 1 cup (225 ml) ice
- fresh mint, optional garnish
- In a medium pitcher, combine the lemon juice and sugar with 2-1/2 cups (600 ml) of cold water and stir until the sugar dissolves. This mixture can be made a day ahead and refrigerated.
- When ready to serve, add the ice into the pitcher of lemonade, stir, and serve immediately.
- For extra flavor, garnish with fresh mint.
- Really tasty!
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.