Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 cups (475 ml) ginger cookies, crushed
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 cup (225 ml) marscapone cheese (a rich Italian cream cheese)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) heavy cream
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) honey
- 1 lime, juice only
- 3 cups (700 ml) fresh raspberries or strawberries
- Make the crust:
- Combine cookies and melted butter, then press into the bottom of an 8-inch quiche pan with a removable bottom.
- Chill crust at least 30 minutes.
- Make the filling:
- In a small bowl, whip the cream until it holds soft peaks. Add the marscapone, mixing well until smooth.
- Fold in honey, lime juice, and raspberries, reserving about 1/2 cup (125 ml) berries for garnish.
- Spoon the berry/cream mixture into the prepared crust, smoothing the surface with a spatula.
- Chill at least 3 hours, top with reserved berries, and serve.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.