Print Friendly Recipe
- Alyssa; Google
- 4 Ore-Ida Golden Patties frozen potatoes
- 4 cups (950 ml) to 6 cups (1425 ml) vegetable oil (McDonald's uses soybean oil)
- Pre-heat your deep fryer to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Place 4 still frozen Ore-Ida hash brown patties in the fry basket.
- Lower the basket into the hot oil, and cook 2-3 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove the hash brown patties, and place on a paper towel lined plate.
- Add a dash of salt immediately to each side, and allow to cool a few minutes before serving.
- The McDonald's "factory" has special equipment for machine tooling these hash brown patties. They are nearly impossible to duplicate at home.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.