Print Friendly Recipe
- Fast and simple.
- 1 9-inch pie shell, store-bought or homemade
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) flour.
- 8 packets sugar substitute
- 4 cups (950 ml) peaches, fresh or frozen thawed
- nutmeg, to taste
- Roll pastry into a 12 inch circle, transfer to ungreased cookie sheet.
- Combine flour and sugar substitute, sprinkle over peaches, toss lightly.
- Put peaches on pastry.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Fold edges of pastry in.
- Bake in preheated 425 degree (225 C.) oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Prep time, 10 min. cook time 30 min. Cal. 40, Chol. 0 mg., carb. 10.2 g.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.