Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 2 cups (475 ml) flour
- 2 cups (475 ml) sugar
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) cocoa powder
- 2 tsp (10 ml) baking soda
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (225 ml) black coffee
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- 2 tsp (10 ml) vanilla
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) salt
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) milk
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 2 cups (475 ml) powder sugar
- Sift first 6 ingredients together in large bowl.
- Add eggs, coffee, milk, vegetable oil, and 2 tsp (10 ml) vanilla, blend til smooth.
- Pour thin batter into greased 13x9 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 35 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cream butter til soft and stir in powdered sugar, 1/8 tsp (1 ml) salt, 3 tbsp (45 ml) milk, and 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla.
- Beat til smooth and creamy adding more milk if necessary.
- Spread over warm cake.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.