Print Friendly Recipe
- Sliced cucumbers marinated in vinegar and sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) vinegar
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1 sliced onion, optional
- pepper, to taste
- 2 large cucumbers
- Use one cup of vinegar for one cup of sugar for a many cucumber slices as you want to cover. I like to add a little pepper to spice it up and slice onion.
- Mix sugar and vinegar until sugar is dissolved.
- Slice cucumbers in a bowl that has a sealable lid.
- Cover with the vinegar and sugar mixture.
- Seal the bowl and let sit in the bowl all day or overnight for dinner.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.